Thursday, October 20, 2011

October is here and it is once again time to travel to Cologne Germany for the Art21 fair. This will be the 5th year I will be attending the fair with Strychnin Gallery. It runs from Oct. 29 to Nov. 1st
I am very excited to have the gallery showcase my newest work. I call this group of 5 works "Underwater Empire on Fire". I feel this is the first part of a larger body of work called "Burden of Dreams". I am looking forward to seeing my comrades and fellow artists as well as the beautiful city.
I will be hanging with the likes of Miraschi, Daniel van Nes, Elena and Ekaterina Popovy, Marcus Poston, David Stoupakis, Eric van Straaten, Raf Veulemans, Benjamin Vierling to name just a few the fantastic artists that will be presented by Strychnin Gallery in Art21 in conjunction with the Blooom creative industries Art fair.
Fingers crossed for a successful art fair for all!

These are the works I will have hanging.




No comments:

Post a Comment