Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Los Angeles Exhibit at Corey Helford Gallery


This February I will be having my 2nd solo exhibit in Culver City CA with the ever so sweet Corey Helford gallery and all their crew. It has been 2 years since I have had any shows in the US and I looking forward to it very much. I have spent 2009 shooting material for "You are not falling, you are floating". This is a series dedicated to consciousness, the dream state, and the in between. I have here some studio shots as a sneak peek before the finished pieces are made available for viewing online when the show opens the 13th of February. Besides the many paintings, I will be showing a few sculptures including an 8 foot round sphere of over 2500 birds. I hope you enjoy!














8 comments:

  1. sh*t, the sphere looks awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Neon!!!)
    it all just takes me breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! The neon wall hanging is kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'ai découvert vos peintures par zoe..
    fantastique..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you know my sister Christine. My name is Stephanie.

    She said you needed a place to stay in Tokyo.

    I'll be sending you an email, just wanted to give you a heads up so you know it's not spam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the birds have evolved. amazing david. indomitable. Japan looks like an amazing project as well.

    ReplyDelete