Sunday, December 18, 2011

Next To The Sea

I am very pleased to be invited by the lovely Lillan Munch to participate in a show at her gallery, which opens this January, 2012.
The show is titled "Next To The Sea". It is a 3person show and the first extensive showing I will be doing in NYC in 5 years. I am thrilled to be premiering a few of my new large format Polaroids. I will also have a few new photo constructions as well as an installation of 111 ships. I am very excited to be able to show on my home turf and I really hope, if you are in the NYC area, you are able to come and see the exhibit while it is up. I have here a few sneak peek shots of works in progress.And here is the info for the show:
Opening Reception Sunday, January 8, 5-8 pm
“Next To The Sea”

Pierre Botardo
David Hochbaum
Jacob Dahlstrup Jensen

Opening Reception Sunday January 8, 5-8 pm
MUNCH GALLERY
245 Broome Street
New York, NY 10002

The show runs January 8 - February 5, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment