Tuesday, November 8, 2011

3 book box set

Greetings all! I would like to let you know about a limited offer I have going on here for a 3 book box set I am making.

In order to keep this art-wagon train going, I am putting up for sale a handmade, limited edition, numbered, one of kind case holding 3 5x7 signed, self-published books of 3 different bodies of work of mine. These boxes are only available through me and also come with a 5x7 one of kind silkscreen print on watercolor paper. The books are not available anywhere else or individually. I have attached here photos and description of the goods so please have a look see. There will be a total of 333 made and are made to order so it is a first order, first to receive kind of deal.

The whole set is just $250 and includes shipping within the USA. Some xtra charge will go for over seas depending on destination.
*For those in NYC area, save 20 bucks and pick it up yourself here at my studio

If you are interested please email me at davidhochbaum@gmail.com to place an order and work out your payment.
Now, since this is a totally DIY project, it may take up to 2 weeks to receive your box after payment so keep it in mind if you want it by a certain time.
Okay, thanks for listening and have a look!






No comments:

Post a Comment